Here are some tips on which forms you’ll need if reporting health coverage on your taxes.
For QualChoice Group Coverage
Through an employer, retiree plan, or COBRA. Depending on the kind of coverage you had, you may get either or both:
- Form 1095-B, Health Coverage (from QualChoice)
- Form 1095-C, Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage
Some employers won’t provide a form, but you may file your taxes without it.
For IQChoice Individual Health Coverage
- Use Form 1095-B, Health Coverage (from QualChoice.)
For Coverage through the Arkansas Works Program
- Use Form 1095-B from DHS (Department of Health Services).
- For questions about tax filing, call DHS at 844.461.3860.
For Coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace (HealthCare.gov)
- Use Form 1095-A, Health Insurance Marketplace Statement. Find it in your HealthCare.gov account or by mail from the Marketplace.
- You must file a federal tax return for 2019, even if you don’t always file, or if your earnings level doesn’t require you to file.
For questions about your Form 1095-B from QualChoice, contact Enrollment at 800.235.7111, ext. 7013 or QCA_enrollment@QualChoice.com.
Didn’t receive your Form 1095-B? Contact Finance at 800.235.7111, ext. 7023 or Finance_Ops@QualChoice.com.
Visit irs.gov to learn more about providing proof of insurance coverage.