The Quality Choice for Pharmacy Coverage
Pharmacy benefit management is a vital part of the health care package. Our goal is to cover the most cost effective drug treatments at the lowest net cost.
We offer a choice of formularies (drug lists), compiled by a group of practicing doctors and pharmacists. These health care experts review new drugs, pre-authorization requirements, and step/contingent therapy.
Helping Employers Make Good Choices
We try to help our clients make good choices about their pharmacy benefit. Some of the ways we can help:
- Spotting Rx cost drivers
- Promoting generic drugs vs. private brand name drugs
- Therapeutic interchange programs
- Retrospective drug use review
- Medications adherence programs
- Fraud, waste, and abuse control programs
Members and clients can get the most out of their pharmacy benefits with our online services. Helpful tools include:
- Pharmacy Locator
- Drug Lookup – view facts on many drugs
- Price and Save – check prescription prices
- Rx History – print a listing of prescriptions filled over a given period of time
Wide Pharmacy Network
We offer a wide national retail pharmacy network. It includes most major chains and smaller in-state retail pharmacies. An easy-to-use mail order service is also available.