What Drug Coverage Do I Have?
To find the drug coverage for your health plan, you can:
- Ask your group/plan sponsor (employer).
- Sign in to My Account at QualChoice.com and select Your Prescription Benefits.
- Sign in to My Account at QualChoice.com and select Your Benefit Booklet.
- Call Customer Service at 800.235.7111 or 501.228.7111, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Use our online QuicQuestions service.
After finding the name of your formulary or covered drug list, download and print the current list at right.
Drugs That Need Pre-authorization
Some prescription and specialty drugs must be pre-authorized (pre-approved). They may be right only for certain diseases or require other drugs to be tried first. Visit Services Needing Pre-authorization and select Medications (for drugs covered under medical benefit) or Medications (drugs covered under Rx benefit) for a list of these drugs. You may also access the criteria for Medications covered under the Rx benefit under the Forms and Information section to the right.
Our Covered Drug List
Our list is made up of generic and brand name drugs (also called a formulary) that have been reviewed by the Magellan Rx Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee.
Save With Generic Drugs
Generic drugs are approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. They have the same active ingredients as their brand name versions but are less costly. Be sure to ask your doctor if a generic drug is right for you.
2022 Formulary Documents
Effective January 1, 2022
2022 Forms & Information