We’re excited to announce that we will launch online pre-authorization via the MCG Cite AutoAuth module later this month for these elective inpatient procedures:
- Spine, Joint Replacements and Fractures
- Cardiovascular, Thoracic and Pulmonary
- Gastroenterology and Urology
At launch, the system will also accept Home Health requests for nurse and therapy visits. For routine services requiring pre-authorization, the online AutoAuth system will improve practice efficiency by:
- Reducing the number of phone calls made and the time spent on hold
- Eliminating the need to fax requests and wait for responses
- Responding with immediate approval when clinical indications are met
Soon you will be able to access the AutoAuth pre-authorization system through the My Account provider portal at QualChoice.com – where you will also find AutoAuth training materials! Register for My Account today if you haven’t already.
In the meantime, learn more about Cite AutoAuth and stay tuned for the official launch announcement.