QuicChoice short-term coverage gives you peace of mind in case of major illness or accidents. It’s ideal for people between jobs and part-time or seasonal workers. It’s also great for new employees waiting for their plan to start and for recent retirees waiting for Medicare benefits to begin.
- Individual or family coverage.
- 2 benefit periods per person per lifetime.
- We pay 80%, you pay 20% after deductible is met.
- We pay 100% after out-of-pocket maximum is met. Up to $1 million lifetime maximum per person.
- $4,000 out-of-pocket maximum per person
- Emergency coverage available.*
- Statewide network of doctors and facilities.
- Prescription drug savings card.
Benefits shown are for in-network doctors and facilities. Pre-existing conditions are not covered. Short-term plans do not meet the minimum essential coverage requirements of the Affordable Care Act.
*$200 copayment with $250 deductible
Get Started Now!