COBRA is the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985. It allows employees and dependents who are no longer on an employer’s plan to continue health coverage. Employers with 20 or more employees must offer COBRA.
QualChoice partners with PrimePay LLC to provide full-service COBRA administration for all group health plans. This includes medical, dental, vision, and flexible spending accounts.
Also included through PrimePay are Premium HR Advisory Services from a human resources expert. Get help with time-off requests, emergency leave, social media workplace policies and more.
- Full-service COBRA administration
- HR Advisory Services for compliance and regulatory support
- A private COBRA Support Specialist for personal customer service
- Consulting on HRA and FSA COBRA issues
- COBRA Operations Manual
- IRS COBRA audit support
- Easy online system for employer, COBRA participants, and broker
To learn more, contact your Regional Sales Manager or Keith Hughes, 501.374.5157 — firstname.lastname@example.org.